The client, a Big4 Transaction Services Partner is looking to significantly increase head count due to phenomenal revenue growth .
The team has performed sell and buy side financial due diligence on a number of leading Plc deals over the past 18 months.
As it is a growing division, there is a clear and transparent progression route for new joiners.
( Hiring manager will interview qualified accountants with audit or Tax practice backgrounds )
• Lead financial advisory assignments, focusing on large scale PLC transaction services / due diligence engagements.
• Delegate and manage workflow, while also reporting directly to the Partner / Director’s.
• Manage relationships with client teams and stakeholders.
• Project manage assignments to deadlines and within budgets.
• Qualified ACA/ACCA or related qualification.
• Experience at Manager level in a Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Audit, Tax or Consulting function in practice OR In-house Corporate development role.
• Strong attention to detail, excellent excel skills and must be a good communicator.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later