The client, Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm, is committed to building long term relationships and utilising local knowledge, national expertise and global presence to deliver innovative solutions to all business challenges.
With an international network spanning 143 countries, including 7 offices with over 1500 employees on the island of Ireland, the core values of integrity, collaboration, fun, and passion are central to the everything they do.
Join a team servicing both indigenous and MNE businesses from its Galway and Longford hubs to support the global ambition of its clients and regional stakeholders.
• Drafting of corporation tax returns and tax advisory reports for key clients.
• Researching tax technical matters in regard to Irish tax legislation.
• Assisting senior management in planning and performing of tax consultancy and transactions assignments.
• Qualified AITI or AITI exams finalist.
• Experience of Alphatax tax software an advantage.
• Confidence in dealing with clients and other stakeholders, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later