Leading Telecommunications business.
An opportunity has risen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding telecommunications company. Managing a team of 5 people, this role will be suited to a highly motivated individual with excellent problem solving and communication skills. This is a Hybrid role: blended working arrangement of up to 3 days a week working from home.
Main Duties include:
• Finance team lead of 5 including supervision of successful completion of management accounts, group payroll, financial statements and accounts payable
• Full overview of completion of monthly Group accounts within month end deadlines
• Full review of all group P&L and balance sheet schedules
• Monthly Group KPI & Reporting
• Revenue returns – VAT, RCT and PAYE
• Manage external Audits for financial year end.
• ACA, ACCA Qualified
• Minimum of at least 3 year’s experience in an accounting environment
• Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAGE being an advantage
• Ability on focus on continually improving processes and efficiencies.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later