A leading Private Banking institution with a strong presence in Dublin.
The Irish arm of the business has grown significantly over the last few years and the team consists of world class Relationship Managers.
It is an exciting time to join the firm.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of an efficient 1 Line of Defence control plan and the implementation of risk frameworks.
• Build up an adequate 1LoD in line with local and group regulations.
• Support the development of new controls and oversee existing controls within the risk framework of the firm.
• Proactively support the Front Office as point of contact regarding client account opening and onboarding, ensuring adherence with group protocols.
• Support the regional and local management on business specific risk reviews.
• Support fraud and other related risk investigations.
• Finance or Economics or related Masters degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role which must include oversight of group risk and control measures
• Sound knowledge in regulatory and risk topics ( MifID II, AML, Fraud)
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later