Leading Financial Planning firm
• Generate new business development opportunities, converting prospects into clients
• Manage portfolio of existing clients
• Meet clients to determine their current income, expenses, financial
objectives, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Analyse financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies.
• Recommend to clients, strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning,
or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
• Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up to date.
• 4/5 years in financial services
• 2+ years in advisory role
• 2+ years cash flow planning (desirable)
• QFA (essential)
• CFP (desirable)
• Degree (desirable)
• Up to date CPD in line with qualifications and regulatory requirements
• Membership of LIA or IOB
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later