The client, a medical device company headquartered in Galway, serves over 400 companies in 30 countries worldwide and is a partner to a range of innovative medtech companies.
Working with all the medical device companies in the Top 10 global industry list, their global reach now extends across 4 continents with a combined worldwide operational footprint in excess of 600,000 sq. ft. with 2,500+ staff.
• Assisting with strategic decision making
• Decision making support to senior and executive management
• Understanding how to manage key relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Commercial forecasting
• Profitability analysis
• Assisting with the budget and analysing variances on consolidated financial information
• Monthly reporting
• System Improvements
• Management information
• Qualified ACA/ACCA
• 3+ years post qualified experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Big4 background advantageous
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
• Effective communication both written and oral is key
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later