The client, a Big4 Financial Services Consulting Partner seeks to add a number of Managers and Senior Manager’s to his/her team.
The department provides expertise in a number of key service lines including : Strategy & Operational Effectiveness ; Finance Transformation ; CRM / System Implementations ; Tech Transformation.
Their clients include pillar banks, alternative lenders and other financial institutions. Due to the increase client demands there is excellent progression potential and opportunity to command a leading salary / package.
• Lead financial project management assignments, focusing on large scale Operational, Finance, Strategy OR System improvements for key clients.
• Delegate and manage workflow, while also reporting directly to the Partner / Director’s.
• Manage relationships with client teams and stakeholders.
• Project manage assignments to deadlines and within budgets.
• Full oversight and understanding of how the client’s organisation operates.
• Third level degree in Business, Finance, Economics (PRINCE2 or related PM qualifications an added bonus).
• 5+ years Consulting experience or Project Management experience in a Bank / financial institution or relatable experience.
• Excellent Communicator, Personable, Problem Solving and Project Management skills.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later