A global powerhouse in Biomedical Pharmaceuticals with plants located globally.
This US multinational has a multitude of Pharmaceutical products, including being
the world’s leader in life enhancing autoimmune drugs. Upon joining this company
you will be part of a group of people which discovers and addresses the most
pressing health issues.
It is renowned as a very rewarding place to work with marketing leading base
salaries, bonuses and benefits.
You will oversee the budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning for a large business unit within the group and report to the site financial controller. You will have 6 direct reports.
Main duties include:
• Lead, coach and develop your team of financial, cost accountant and analysts.
• Financial Planning - Lead the planning processes ensuring accurate and timely integration of volumes forecast, costing and resourcing, ensuring site management input to meet overall AbbVie calendar deadlines.
• Financial statement accuracy – Ensure accurate monthly reporting associated with functional strategic projects.
• Staff Development – build and coach your team to ensure an optimal level of support to the business and provide coaching and career development opportunities to sustain a high performing staff.
• Ensure compliance with all internal policies, SOX and accounting policies.
• Drive a Continuous Improvement culture within the Finance Group and the site.
• ACA OR ACCA qualified with 7-10 years experience.
• Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing experience is not a prerequisite although it is preferred.
• Multi-divisional financial planning experience is a requirement.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later