A global luxury brand with Irish headquarters at Grand Canal Dock.
This is a rare opportunity to gain industry experience with one of the leading brands in luxury beauty products. The company has a global turnover of €1.5 billion, with retail stores and offices in every major city.
Excellent chance for a mid-level finance professional to gain international CFO experience.
You will oversee the Financial Management & Analysis, Internal Audit and Supply Chain Forecasting for the Company’s Irish entity.
Main duties include:
• Prepare Accounting Results in accordance to local GAAP, and IFRS/Group Accounting when requested and submit to Consolidation.
• Provide local Management and Regional head office with appropriate Reports and KPI Score Cards.
• Manage external statutory audits.
• Preparation of financial results to the Business with appropriate reports and KPIs as required.
• Development and monitoring of Budget and Forecasts as required for Group reporting and/or proper management of the Company.
• Control and report of Variance versus approved Budget.
• Ensuring that Supply Forecasts and Finance Budget are aligned
• Assist the GM in financial and business decisions
• Degree in Finance/Accounting, ACA / ACCA / CPA
• 10+ years relevant working experience including accounting and financial planning & analysis.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later