The company, a fast-growing early stage Urban-Mobility company with high growth plans, is seeking to hire a Financial Controller.
The company has recently received funding to accelerate the next stage of growth, with plans to further scale the business across EMEA & the U.S.
It is a very exciting time to join the team, with excellent progression potential to grow with the company.
(There are share options included in the package.)
• Manager all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Manage month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies for the business.
• 8+ years of accounting experience. Qualified ACA OR ACCA accountant.
• Proven track record as a Financial Controller, ideally with scaled start-up experience (manufacturing business experience a plus).
• Experience of dealing with auditors & the completion of audited financial statements on time.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later