A high growth Tech company who recently received PE capital to fuel aggressive expansion plans.
It is an exciting period to join the business as they expand their client reach across EMEA and the U.S.
The current CFO is highly experienced within the high growth, tech space and this individual will be the n.2.
Full ownership of month end accounts preparation, including journal preparation and posting, variance analysis review and department reporting.
Main duties include:
• Preparation of budgets and ongoing forecasting for the group
• Prepare submissions of Sales Tax / VAT / PAYE returns
• Assisting with statutory audits and tax returns for various returns
• Managing the billing process & Payroll process
• Automate & implement processes to enable large scaling
• ACA / ACCA / CPA with up to 2 years PQE
• Experience in industry preferred although not essential
• Must be a pragmatic accountant, with entrepreneurial mindset and capable of thinking on feet (small finance team in high-growth mode)
It will be fastmoving initially. The opportunity to learn and be part of a scaling company is massive.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later