A leading technology distribution business is seeking to add a Finance Manager to the team. The client is a growing and successful business with 500+ people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations throughout Europe, the US, and China.
The successful candidate will oversee the operations of the Accounts Payable as well as the Customer Rebates Function, being the responsible person and Line Manager to staff in these areas.
• Lead the Team of Specialists, Team Lead and Administrators. Large focus on Career Development, Mentoring & Training.
• Research, champion and implement new tools and procedures to further streamline AP process.
• Work with the Finance Director to move Accounts Payable Functions from Subsidiary locations (where practical) to Co. Mayo.
• Develop and enhance SMART KPI’s to monitor performance and efficiencies.
• Lead the team of a Team Lead and 4 Administrators.
• Liaise with the Finance Transformation Team and other key stakeholders to drive automation and Process Improvement, using RPA, SAP and other tools as necessary.
• Work with the Finance Director to move Rebate Functions from Subsidiary locations (where practical) to Co. Mayo.
• Must have experience in FMCG/High Volume environment.
• Qualified Accountant with minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
• Must have experience with Team Management and strong people skills.
• Strong process and commercial skills.
• Experience with SAP and or Robotic Process Automation would be an advantage.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later