Our client is a leading investment banking advisory firm / corporate finance house.
The firm specialises in large scale M&A Advisory, whilst also providing Debt Advisory & Equity Fundraising solutions for clients.
It is a high performing environment, with an excellent team culture.
• Financial modelling and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients.
• Preparation of proposal letters, information memoranda, valuation reports.
• Coordinating with other advisors & financial analysis, for Deal Execution.
• Managing a portfolio of the firm’s clients.
• Qualified ACA / CFA or similar professional experience.
• 3-5 years Big4 Corporate Finance or Investment Banking experience.
• Excellent academic record and a strong work ethic.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later