A rapidly growing technology driven solution to the Accounting sector. The company is an accounting firm with an AI platform which provides their clients with real time financial data of their accounts, for a fraction of the normal fees.
The business is currently going through a second round of funding to support it’s rapid growth. Company shares will be offered to all new joiners.
You will be part of the Customer Accounting team which is a team of accountants servicing SME clients in a number of different sectors domestically.
Problem-solve Customer accounting issues with your team relating to :
• Payroll processing oversight.
• Tax compliance oversight, including tax computation.
• Year-End process management.
• Book-keeping oversight.
• Company Secretarial compliance oversight.
• Liaise with the product and software development teams to optimise your workflow on an ongoing basis.
• Qualified ACA OR ACCA with 4 years experience in a medium sized accounting practice.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to understand accounting issues which arise for clients.
• Experience working with online systems & capability to come up to speed with the company’s internal systems.
• Team player with an interest in business and finance.
Apply Below or Arrange a Call
Thank you - Your application has been submitted. We will be in touch.
An error occurred. Try again later